Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases. By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Cracked Norman (“CN”). CN and/or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage however caused while at CN, any location or place related to CN, nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Game. Booking and handling fees shall not be refundable and may be required upon refunding or modified a booking. Any refunds shall be made only at CN management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
(1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access to the Game at your sole risk. CN does not guarantee that you will complete the scenario in the booking time. If a game, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waive the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derive from such use or reliance of the description of the game, content or material. After learning the rules of the Game, each player will participate in the Game at their own risk. Also, CN is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by Game misuse or not following the rules described in the Game.
(2) All items including but not limited to your personal belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. CN shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings, either within CN or outside of CN.
(3) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; CN including the employee shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for a Game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access CN. CN will expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the Game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the Game.
(4) You undertake to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the Game in accordance with the instruction, command and rules specified by CN. At CN discretion shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site or cease a Game. Either of which forfeits your rights to the Game and is treated as a cancellation.
(5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the Games. Save and except with the explicit permission of CN. If such recording activity is found within the Site, CN shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete or remove any recording.
(6) You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into CN including but not limited to sharp object, explosive items, weapon or an item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on at CN. In the event if such item or object is found, CN shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry.
(7) You shall not enter CN under the influence of drugs or intoxicated, failing which CN shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to CN. Additionally any Games will also be forfeited.
(8) The Game is designed for a team of 2-6 people per room and shall not be exceeded.
(9) CN has the right to change, modify, or remove high scores per our own discretion.
(10) CN recommends teams to arrive on time. The 60-minute timer will start running as per the allocated time schedule.
(11) CN expects her visitors not to disclose any details of the Game directly or indirectly to the public.
(12) CN may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
(13) CN is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which is intentional or caused by misuse of items.
(14) While you are at our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees having security responsibilities.
(15) CN doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees or owners.
(16) The only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
(17) It is your responsibility to check that any Games issued to you are accurate.
(18) If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact CN by either email or telephone before the start of the Game.
(19) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the Game.
(20) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting an Online Booking Form you warrant to CN that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
(21) You receive the confirmation of your booking via email only. CN is not sending confirmation via post or text message.
(22) Full payment is required at the time of booking by any major credit card.
(23) CN is a live event so once the booking is confirmed; refunds or reschedules are not accepted except at management’s discretion.
(24) If you need to contact CN you can do so using any of the following methods: Email:email@example.com. Telephone: 405-701-6029.
(25) If you are late for more than 30 minutes of the original time of your booking, the reservation becomes a no-show automatically and you won’t be able to start your Game. To re-book another slot must be at your own expense and according to current availability.
(26) Drinks and food may not be brought into the Games.
(27) To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booking person and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address.
(28) Children under the age of 12 have to be accompanied at least by 1 adult per Game up to six persons per scenario.
The website is owned and operated by CN. The company holds the right to amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor to the CN Website and should be read carefully before any use:
(1a) CN does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
(1b) The CN website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
(1c) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the CN’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
(1d) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. CN will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information though CN shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
(1e) CN shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
(2) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
(3) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of CN. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of CN and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
(4) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by US law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
(5) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
(6) CN’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of CN’s control and you use them at your own risk.
(7) CN collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected.